[Soot-list] Soot 2.5.0 and eclipse?

Claudio Nieder private at claudio.ch
Sat Feb 11 08:32:08 EST 2012

Hi,

the eclipse update site still has only version 2.4.0. Is there no update for the eclipse plugin?

I was looking to upgrade because currently I get these eclipse errors and I wanted to first try with the latest before reporting some bug that might have already been fixed:

java.lang.NullPointerException
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.attributes.JavaAttributesComputer.init(JavaAttributesComputer.java:73)
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.attributes.AbstractAttributesComputer.getAttributesHandler(AbstractAttributesComputer.java:98)
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.attributes.SootAttributesJavaHover.getAttributes(SootAttributesJavaHover.java:130)
	at ca.mcgill.sable.soot.attributes.AbstractSootAttributesHover.getHoverInfo(AbstractSootAttributesHover.java:78)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.hover.BestMatchHover.getHoverInfo2(BestMatchHover.java:148)
	at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.text.java.hover.JavaEditorTextHoverProxy.getHoverInfo2(JavaEditorTextHoverProxy.java:85)
	at org.eclipse.jface.text.TextViewerHoverManager$4.run(TextViewerHoverManager.java:166)

claudio
--
Claudio Nieder, Talweg 6, CH-8610 Uster, Tel +4179 357 6743, www.claudio.ch