[Soot-list] couldn't find class: SableJBDD.bdd.JBddVariable

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Tue Jan 3 08:59:10 EST 2012

Hi Tezcan.

I am not sure what causes the error you are seeing but using
process-dir in combination with call-graph construction sounds wrong.
What are you trying to accomplish? Maybe there is a better set of
command-line options...

Best wishes,
Eric

On 3 January 2012 14:41, Tezcan Dilshener <tezcan at dilshener.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I am experiencing some beginners luck.
> I have a small class to generate call-graph.
> It works fine when I run it to process a class that has a main method. However, when I modify to process class from a directory using the -process-dir option, it fails with couldn't find class: SableJBDD.bdd.JBddVariable error.
> I see that one can set the classpath with -cp option but where is jar file with this class?
>
> thanks for any help

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt