[Soot-list] Upcoming release

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Jan 5 08:12:57 EST 2012

Hi all.

I am preparing a new Soot release, which I plan to make available by
the end of the week. I have fixed the most severe reported bugs.
Please let me know in case there is anything you would still like to
see addressed before the release.

Best wishes,
Eric

P.S. I still plan to fix the Java 7 support before that. It's a bit
tricky, though, because it's rather hard to find bytecode to test with
(bytecode containing legal invokedynamic calls that is).
--
Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE