[Soot-list] coffi INVOKEINTERFACE patch

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Sun Jan 8 05:30:38 EST 2012

Thanks for the patch.

I noticed that myself last night, it was a bug I had introduced. It's
already fixed.

Eric

On 7 January 2012 08:18, Aaloan Miftah <aaloanmiftah at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> In soot.coffi.CFG "CONSTANT_InterfaceMethodref_info" is wrongfully casted to
> "CONSTANT_Methodref_info" when generating jimple code, the attached diff
> file adds a common superclass for method reference info classes
> (CONSTANT_Methodref_info & CONSTANT_InterfaceMethodref_info) and
> patches createMethodRef in CFG as well.
>
> Thanks!

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt