[Soot-list] Please add yourself to the Soot Users page!

Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Jan 18 16:02:29 EST 2012

Hi Sooters,

I am very glad to see lots of activity on this mailing list.  It is
particularly encouraging when one Soot user can help another one.

Also many thanks to Eric, Patrick and Ondrej for answering questions.

I would like to ask all Soot users to take a minute to add yourself to
our Soot users wiki page (if you have not already done so).

This page is our way of documenting how people use Soot and is very
helpful to us for grant proposal and other places where we need to show
the impact of our work.

It is very easy.
1) visit https://svn.sable.mcgill.ca/wiki/index.cgi/SootUsers
2) go to the bottom of the page and log in as "AnonymousUser".
3) click the "Edit" button on the bottom of the page and add your
information.   You can put anything there - thesis work,  course work,
references to your papers that use Soot.
4) When you are done,  "Preview" and then "Save".

Thanks very much,

Laurie

--