[Soot-list] CallGraph exception

Andrea Mattavelli andrea.mattavelli at usi.ch
Mon Jul 2 08:50:34 EDT 2012

Thanks Phil, and thanks Eric as well.

I tried to run the analysis without the "whole program mode", and it worked. The problem is that I need the call graph, so I need to use that option (right?).
I'll try to use J9 JVM from IBM as soon as possible, and I'll report to you if I succeed.

Thanks for your support.

Andrea

Andrea Mattavelli

PhD Student