[Soot-list] CallGraph exception

Andrea Mattavelli andrea.mattavelli at usi.ch
Tue Jul 3 02:56:14 EDT 2012

Hi Phil,
I'm compiling the project with ant 1.8.2 using javac 1.6.0_33 on Mac OS X.
The verbose Java version is the following:

java version "1.6.0_33"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_33-b03-424-11M3720)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 20.8-b03-424, mixed mode)

Andrea

Andrea Mattavelli

PhD Student
Faculty of Informatics