[Soot-list] My SOOT Eclipse plugin won't go to the CFG of the "next method".

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Mon Jul 23 08:33:54 EDT 2012

Hi.

I remember having problems as well. Sometimes it helps to press it
repeatedly or to press "finish method" before, IIRC. Please give that
a try.

Eric

On 22 July 2012 20:56, Z <zell08v at orange.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I find the Eclipse plugin for data-flow analysis is very useful. However,
> when I launched the plugin through the SOOT menu of Eclipse, I can only view
> the control flow graph of the <init> methods, whereas I would like to debug
> the data-flow analysis for other ones in the class.
>
> I also remarked that, on the tool bar there is a "next method" button. It
> does not work for mine. My plugin sticked to the cfg of <init>, and won't go
> to other methods of the analyzed class no matter how many times I clicked
> the "next method" button.
>
> I had read carefully Eric's blog concerning the SOOT plugin, but havn't
> found the solution. Can you help me? Thanks.
>
> Zell.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt