[Soot-list] XML attributes

Yitzhak Mandelbaum yhmandelbaum at cert.org
Mon Jun 11 16:18:37 EDT 2012

I found the answer to these questions in the Soot source. Sorry to bother everyone -- the code turned out to be far easier to read and explore than I'd anticipated. (Kudos to the authors)
For those interested:
1) Class tags are not printed.
2) The code can be found in soot.xml.TagCollector which is called from the soot.XMLAttributesPrinter, which is called (indirectly) from soot.PackManager.writeOutput.

Does anyone know why this is the case?

-- Yitzhak