[Soot-list] Implement strong update analysis in SOOT (Lhotak and Chung's)

Z zell08v at orange.fr
Mon Mar 5 12:45:45 EST 2012

Hello,

I would like to know whether SOOT has the implementation of Lhotak's strong
update analysis?  ( It seems that the author of SOOT decided to implement
his strong update analysis on LLVM. Does that mean something? -:)

Otherwise, is there flow-sensitive points-to analysis in SOOT?

In fact, I would like to reproduce in JAVA the benchmark described in
Lhotak and Chung's strong update analysis paper. (POPL2012).

Thanks.

Zell.