[Soot-list] number of class instances

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Wed Mar 14 03:19:55 EDT 2012

Hi Seriai.

Do I understand correctly that you want to instrument your program
such that you can compute this number at runtime when the program
executes? If so, that could be achieved similar to the Goto
Instrumenter: http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/soot/tutorial/profiler/index.html

Eric

On 13 March 2012 23:24, Abderrahmene Seriai
<seriai.abdelrahmene at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>

> I would like to use Soot to obtain the  references of the instances that
> were created, so that to know whether
>
> a given class has one or more instances at some point, is this possible to
> do?
>

> Thanks in advance
>

> Regards,
>
> Seriai

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt