[Soot-list] Soot 2.5.0 and eclipse?

Florian Strauß f_straus at informatik.uni-kl.de
Mon Mar 19 11:54:36 EDT 2012

Hi,

my eclipse plug-in depends on ca.mcgill.sable.soot.lib (2.5.1).
I am wondering why I cannot find a method 'boxedType()' in 'PrimType'.
This method exists in the nightly build, release 2.5 and even in 2.4 of
sootclasses, but not in the eclipse plug-in.

What did I do wrong? Is there no update for the library (planned)?

Best regards,
Florian