[Soot-list] Soot 2.5.0 and eclipse?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu Mar 22 11:13:56 EDT 2012

Hi Florian.

I have now put a hopefully fixed version 2.5.2 of the plugin on the
website. This contains Soot release 2.5.0.

Cheers,
Eric

On 20 March 2012 09:28, Eric Bodden <eric.bodden at ec-spride.de> wrote:
> Hello Florian.
>
>> my eclipse plug-in depends on ca.mcgill.sable.soot.lib (2.5.1).
>> I am wondering why I cannot find a method 'boxedType()' in 'PrimType'.
>> This method exists in the nightly build, release 2.5 and even in 2.4 of
>> sootclasses, but not in the eclipse plug-in.
>>
>> What did I do wrong? Is there no update for the library (planned)?
>
> Thanks for pointing this out! I can confirm that this is very odd :-)
> Frankly I have absolutely no idea how such an old version of that
> class could end up in the library shipped with the plugin. I will try
> to create another version of the plugin by next week.
>
> Best wishes,

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt