[Soot-list] HashMutablePDG additional constructor

Phil Pratt-Szeliga phil.pratt.szeliga at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:51:32 EDT 2012

Hello,

I am trying to develop a small library that builds first a Gated SSA
Form and then a Region Array SSA Form. I need to use a HashMutablePDG
but the constructor needs a UnitGraph. UnitGraph requires a Body to be
passed in, but I am not using a Soot Body, I am making my own so I
don't have to deal with lowering my custom Phi nodes right now (that
will eventually include arrays).

If I submit a patch to add a constructor to HashMutablePDG that
accepts a DirectedGraph<Unit> interface, will it be accepted? (This is
assuming my patch is well behaved in all respects).

Thanks for making such a great tool,
Phil Pratt-Szeliga
Syracuse University