[Soot-list] Soot-list Digest, Vol 83, Issue 27

Hossein Sadat-Mohtasham shmohtasham at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 21:00:42 EDT 2012

Hi,

The PDG construction works with a UnitGraph because that's the only
thing that it care about:
a graph. In the constructor it gets the body of the cfg but that's
only used for tracing and debugging.
In other words, what you are suggesting should work. I will hopefully
be able to help with the
compatibility issues and testing ...

As far as patching and contributions go, Eric Bodden handles that sort
of thing.

Thanks for using Soot and PDG.

--Hossein