[Soot-list] FlowAnalysis on large graphs

Karthik reachsrk at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 05:02:27 EDT 2012

Have there been any efforts to parallelize such analyses? I did find a few
papers about parallelization of such analyses.
Does Soot have any of those features?

Also, in general, I've observed that many analyses trade off precision in
order to reduce the explosion of memory consumption and time.
I'm not sure, but it may be interesting to explore other approaches such as
BDDBDDB, which may have different memory and time
characteristics, depending on the nature and complexity of the analysis.

Karthik.