[Soot-list] Soot has problems when running from eclipse

Cristina Ilie crysgirlro at yahoo.com
Thu May 3 15:40:39 EDT 2012

Hi

I have some problems with running soot from eclipse... I don't know why but suddenly I run soot by configuring a "run-type" from the plugin and it shows "Soot started etc" but doesn't show anything after... it outputs me the file in sootOutput but is annoying because it doesn't print nothing else (and I have a lot of prints). I didn't change anything, I don't know why it happens this (actually I tried some days ago to run with SparkTransformation but now I disabled this feature and it still has problems). I tried to download  a new eclipse and install again the soot but the same problem...

From command line my tool it runns ok with all the prints... but I want to run it again from eclipse... any ideas?

Cristina