[Soot-list] Soot has problems when running from eclipse

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Fri May 4 01:56:16 EDT 2012

Hi Cristina.

This sounds pretty odd. Have you tried to reset your perspective in
Eclipse or to use a fresh workspace?

Eric

On 3 May 2012 21:40, Cristina Ilie <crysgirlro at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have some problems with running soot from eclipse... I don't know why but
> suddenly I run soot by configuring a "run-type" from the plugin and it shows
> "Soot started etc" but doesn't show anything after... it outputs me the file
> in sootOutput but is annoying because it doesn't print nothing else (and I
> have a lot of prints). I didn't change anything, I don't know why it happens
> this (actually I tried some days ago to run with SparkTransformation but now
> I disabled this feature and it still has problems). I tried to download  a
> new eclipse and install again the soot but the same problem...
>
> From command line my tool it runns ok with all the prints... but I want to
> run it again from eclipse... any ideas?
>
> Cristina

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt