[Soot-list] patch to fix bug 109 in bugzilla

Phil Pratt-Szeliga pcpratts at syr.edu
Mon May 7 09:56:14 EDT 2012

Hello,

This patch fixes bug 109 in bugzilla, but does not fix the bug posted
on the mailing list recently that is related [1]. I think this patch
fixes a case where there is too much optimization. However, I did not
run the large test suite to ensure that the code generation that
results is correct. Eric, if you want me to run the larger test case,
let me know, I will get that setup on my machine. Eventually I need to
get that running on my machine, so if you are busy, just let me know.

I will start looking at the bug in [1] later today.

Phil Pratt-Szeliga
Syracuse University

[1] http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2012-May/004300.html