[Soot-list] Checkout history versions of nightly-build

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu May 17 07:23:16 EDT 2012

Hi Lei.

You can't. We don't even have access to those. Our server currently
keeps the last ten builds internally, for us to follow up on bug etc.
However, only the current nightly build is made available. Part of
this has to do with memory issues (a build generates quite some data),
and another part is convenience. Copying one single build to a public
website is easy, doing it for a range of previous builds requires some
more sophistication.

On the other hand it should be easy to set up your own nightly builds
if you are interested.

Eric

On 17 May 2012 01:21, Lei Shang <shangl at cse.unsw.edu.au> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>     How can I checkout history versions of nightly-build? I mean for example
> all the revisions in the last 3 months.
>     Thanks.
>
> Lei Shang

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt