[Soot-list] problem with soot "TransitiveTargets"

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Thu May 17 07:27:01 EDT 2012

Hello.

Looking at the code it should definitely compute the transitive
targets. Are you sure that you are not seeing the effect of some other
problem?

Eric

On 16 May 2012 23:11, Abderrahmene Seriai <seriai.abdelrahmene at gmail.com> wrote:
> I wanted to use the class "TransitiveTargets" to retrieve all the methods
> that were called transitively from a starting method , but I found that the
> method "iterator (srcMethod) 'defined in class" TransitiveTargets "does not
> give the expected result because this method gives us only the set of
> methods called by the method of departure "srcMethod" in our case and does
> not give us the methods that were called by methods invoked by "srcMethod"
> and so on. thank you to tell me if this class is supposed to calculate all
> methods transitively called by a given method or sooner compute the set of
> method called directly by a given method.

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Principal Investigator in Secure Services at CASED
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt