[Soot-list] Type of genenrated call graph

Clarissa Grixti clarissa_14_4 at hotmail.com
Thu May 31 12:18:15 EDT 2012

Hey all,
I am currently doing my research about call graphs, and came across a paper by Grove ("Call Graph Construction in Object-Oriented Languages" maybe you've came across it) where it states that a call graph can be context sensitive or insensitive. I managed to generate a call graph by soot using CHA and I noticed that there were more than one target for the same method but i did not manage to get the types. Does soot actually produce context sensitive call graphs?
Thanks and regards,clarissa