[Soot-list] Analysing Android applicaions using soot

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 07:57:12 EST 2012

Dear All,

I am working on analysis of Android applications, I started from the
scratch by generating Call Graph with multiple, custom  entry points but I
found a link of a tutorial on Eric's page. "Analyzing and transforming java
and Android Programs with Soot". Is this tutorial or any other related
tutorials available publicly.
If not, Can you please point me to some important resource in this
direction.

Thanks and Regards
Ashish

--