[Soot-list] methods reachable from a loop

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Mon Oct 1 20:47:33 EDT 2012

Hi Tony.

You can use LoopFinder to find loops and then iterate through all
statements in the loop. For each such statement you can then use
Scene.v().getCallGraph().edgeOutOf(stmt) to find the possible callees.

Eric

On 1 October 2012 21:34, Tony Yan <yan at cse.ohio-state.edu> wrote:
> Dear Soot Users,
>
> Is there an existing routine that can return directly the reachable
> methods from loop (i.e., the loop header statement and the loop body
> statements)? If not, is there an existing dynamic dispatch routine
> that I can use to resolve callsites when I compute the reachable
> methods on my own?
>
> Thanks,
> Tony

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt