[Soot-list] context sensitive allocation site for specjbb

Tony Yan yan at cse.ohio-state.edu
Tue Oct 2 20:42:41 EDT 2012

Eric,

Thanks for the advice!

I have a follow-up question: how does TamiFlex handle reflections in
factory methods?

Here's an example:

Object create(Class c) {
   return c.newInstance();
}

A a = (A) create(A.class);
B b = (B) create(B.class);

What exactly would happen if I use TamiFlex for this sample code? Is
create() specialized and inlined?

Thanks,
Tony