[Soot-list] How to get inter-procedural control flow by using soot?

tina heyetina at 163.com
Fri Oct 19 03:44:15 EDT 2012

Hi,

         I want to use soot to get inter-procedural control flow. I saw
there is a class called InterProceduralAnalyses in
"soot-2.5.0\soot\dava\toolkits\base\AST", but I don't know how to use this
class.

    Therefore, I want to get inter-procedural control flow in another way. I
tried to get main method control flow , if unit in this control flow
contains "virtualinvoke" and invoke target project method not library
functions, then get the method control flow, finally I can get an
inter-procedural control flow.

         Later, I found some problems. First, how to get the target project
method list, as I know, Scene also contains library functions, how to
distinguish them. Second, if I know which unit is the entry of submethod,
how to use this unit to get the submethod's UnitGraph.

regards

Tina