[Soot-list] my StrongLocalMustAliasAnalysis gives unexpected results

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Sun Oct 21 01:26:10 EDT 2012

Thanks Patrick. I see your point. Don't forget that your
StrongMustAliasAnalysis, as described by your 2008's paper, is supposed to
consider variable redefinition in loops!

For the k-th iteration of the loop, a new object o_k is created and bound
to x (which overwrites its earlier state) , so the "* states history* "
related to x will be
x->o_0, x -> o_2, x->o_k....
which mean that ***Over time*** x is bound to {o_0,o_1,o_2 ...}. I believe
this is the way your StrongMustAliasAnalysis in your paper reasons, right?

My apologies for any misunderstandings.
Zell.