[Soot-list] Enumerate all methods

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Wed Oct 24 04:00:59 EDT 2012

Hi Wei.

It depends. ReachableMethods gives you all the methods reachable from
your entry points. Another alternative would be to just iterate
through all methods of all soot classes in the Scene. That would also
give you potentially unreachable methods.

Eric

On 24 October 2012 09:10, wei wang <flyingwei1986 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I am doing whole program analysis. How can I enumerate all the methods for a
> whole program using soot?
>
> After some search, it seems to me that "Scene.v().getReachableMethods()" in
> a SceneTransformer can do that. Is it?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best,
> Wei

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt