[Soot-list] my StrongLocalMustAliasAnalysis gives unexpected results

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Sat Oct 27 13:23:13 EDT 2012

Hello again,

Eric, sorry but  I wrongly interpret my experimental results. You were
right,  but still, the analysis is not yet sound in my humble opinion.

1. Here is my experimental results:
your current  fixed  StrongLocalMustAliasAnalysis returns an integer number
1 for 'c',  for each line inside the loop.

2. Here is my conclusion:
 the analysis is still unsound.

If you admit the item 1 and item 2 and are not yet bored by this long
discussion, we can exchange more emails in private. I believe that this
unsoundness can be avoided.

Zell.