[Soot-list] pseudo-topological order used in Soot's ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis class?

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Sun Sep 2 07:29:36 EDT 2012

Hello,

I have a basic question about the pseudo-topological order used in Soot's
ForwardBranchedFlowAnalysis class.
I can not find a published document on this ordering.

 Can anyone confirm me whether it is exactly the same as the " weak
topological order " described in  F. Bourdoncle's 1993 paper: Efficient
Chaotic Iteration Strategies With Widening (For those who are unfamiliar
with this subject, weak topological ordering is a mechanism used in
abstract interpretation to find CFG vertices suitable for widening, and to
direct iteration strategies) .
?

Thanks.
Zell.