[Soot-list] [Help] Analysis using Soot for groovy classes

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Tue Sep 4 04:00:51 EDT 2012

Jean thus really depends on the Groovy compiler. If the compiler
embeds line numbers in the bytecode then Soot will be able to "see"
them.

Eric

On 27 August 2012 03:55, Jean Melo <jemel_ic at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I am interested to make dataflow analysis using soot for groovy classes.
> Regarding java classes I know that soot keeps line number of the source
> code. I mean, when the soot receives as inputs java code and executes its
> analysis, then I can get the number line for each statement. So, I can see
> them through IDE (e.g. Eclipse).
>
> My question is: Is there any way that I can do the same with groovy? I think
> soot knows about number lines because it keeps metadatas which ease to
> transform (source code -> bytecode and bytecode -> source code).
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
> Jean Melo
> MSc Student in Computer Science at Federal University of Pernambuco

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt