[Soot-list] the allocate sites that may be pointed to by 'l' ?

Eric Bodden eric.bodden at ec-spride.de
Tue Sep 18 10:29:34 EDT 2012

Hi Zell.

I think you have to cast the PointsToSet to PointsToSetInternal. If
you are using Spark then as far as I remember this cast should succeed
at least in most cases. (Ondrej may know more.) PointsToSetInternal
then does provide methods to iterate the allocation nodes.

Eric

On 18 September 2012 12:49, Zhoulai <zell08v at orange.fr> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I have a very basic question. Could you help me?
>
> Given a class C, a method m, and a local l, how can I use Spark to retrieve
> interprocedurally the allocate sites that may be pointed to by 'l' ?
> It seems the interface PointsToSet does not provide operation.
>
> Many thanks.
> Zell.
>
>  Example:
>
> Given MyClass and its method test(), the wanted results for the local 'x' is
> the set {allocSite1 and allocSite2};
>                                  for method foo(); the wanted results for
> the local 'b' is the set {allocSite2}.
>

> class MyClass{
> test(){
> A x;
> if (?){
>    x = new A();   //allocSite1
> else
>     x = foo();
> }
>  x.val=10;
> }
>
> foo(){
> A b = new A(); //allocSite2
> return b;
> }
> }

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt