[Soot-list] call graph

Cheng Zhang cheng.zhang.stap at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:17:50 EDT 2012

Hi,

Sorry, I am not familiar with the example "callGraphs" you mentioned.
But if your purpose is to obtain the call graph in Soot, here are some
general steps:
1. Enable the -w option on the command line fed to soot.Main
2. Extend the class soot.SceneTransformer and implement the
method internalTransform
3. In the method internalTransform, use Scene.v().getCallGraph() to obtain
the call graph.

For more details, you may refer to the survivor guide, especially chapters
4 and 7.
http://www.brics.dk/SootGuide/sootsurvivorsguide.pdf

Best,
Cheng