[Soot-list] Heros question

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Apr 5 17:56:21 EDT 2013

Hello,

What you express is the ideal. In reality, no call graph algorithm can
guarantee that.

Depending on the precision of the call graph, a call can have multiple
targets. And when you have reflective object creation, you can end up
with a target to more or less everything.

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate