[Soot-list] Fwd: [Soot] Your organization application has been rejected.

Patrick Lam plam at sable.mcgill.ca
Fri Apr 12 21:49:30 EDT 2013

So the problem is one of incentives. I had this discussion recently
about research infrastructure. It is not usually helpful for graduate
students to work on Soot unless there is some research benefit to them.

Now, if there was some company that was involved in funding work on
Soot, we could leverage that by getting lots of Canadian government
money. Do you know of any companies that could help?

pat