[Soot-list] CallGraph getMethodbyName() --Problem

Abdejalil SETH shait.abdeljalil at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 11:30:32 EDT 2013

Hi Phil,

thank you for your email , but i would like to search for the setAccessible()
not main() method .
If you have a solution
I'd be gratful

2013/4/14 Phil Pratt-Szeliga <pcpratts at trifort.org>

> Hi Jalilos,
>
> Maybe if you tried to do:
>   SootMethod src = Scene.v().getMainClass().getMethodByName("main");
>
> at line 40 it would work.
>
> Sincerely,
> Phil Pratt-Szeliga
> Syracuse University
> http://trifort.org/
>

> On Sun, Apr 14, 2013 at 11:04 AM, Abdejalil SETH <
> shait.abdeljalil at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> I would like to get the setAccessible() using the CallGraphExample.Java
>>
>> if you can help me , i’d be grateful
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> CODE :
>>
>> CallGraphExample.Java : http://pastebin.com/2N0U4urp
>>
>> FieldAccessible.java : http://pastebin.com/nEzZAAzV
>>
>> OUTPUT of CallGraphExample.java :
>>
>> Soot started on Sat Apr 13 16:54:27 CEST 2013
>>
>> [Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete,
>> use the verbose option to the cg phase.
>>
>> [Call Graph] For information on where the call graph may be incomplete,
>> use the verbose option to the cg phase.
>>
>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: couldn't find
>> method setAccessible(*) in ToDo.FieldAccessible
>>
>> at soot.SootClass.getMethodByName(SootClass.java:494)
>>
>> at
>> callgraphs.CallGraphExample$1.internalTransform(CallGraphExample.java:40)
>>
>> at soot.SceneTransformer.transform(SceneTransformer.java:39)
>>
>> at soot.Transform.apply(Transform.java:89)
>>
>> at soot.ScenePack.internalApply(ScenePack.java:43)
>>
>> at soot.Pack.apply(Pack.java:114)
>>
>> at soot.PackManager.runWholeProgramPacks(PackManager.java:418)
>>
>> at soot.PackManager.runPacks(PackManager.java:336)
>>
>> at soot.Main.run(Main.java:198)
>>
>> at soot.Main.main(Main.java:141)
>>
>> at callgraphs.CallGraphExample.main(CallGraphExample.java:55)
>>

>>  Thank you in advance,
>> jalilos

*ABDELJALIL SETH*

Ms/ Engineer in computer science and systems analysis.
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/AbdeljalilSETH>
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.