[Soot-list] Fwd: Using JSA for Interprocedural String analysis

Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Wed Apr 10 14:58:18 EDT 2013

Namaste Aashish,

I am disconnected as I am writing this email, so I can't double-check,
but I think this is the one:

@TechReport{saalgoeval,
author = {Pieter Hooimeijer and Margus Veanes},
title = {An Evaluation of Automata Algorithms for String Analysis},
institution = {Microsoft Research},
year = {2010},
number = {MSR-TR-2010-90},
url={http://research.microsoft.com/apps/pubs/default.aspx?id=133121}