[Soot-list] Creating call graph for a library (no main class) [Need HELP]

Abdejalil SETH shait.abdeljalil at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 18:34:27 EDT 2013

Hi everyboddy,

I don't have a problem with the analysing phase but when i but your code to
analyse a library without a main class a i have found some problem and i
think just in the entry

MyCallGraph.JAVA

http://pastebin.com/9NUWr1vM

OUTPUT :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: *couldn't find
class: doAnalysis.FieldAccessible (is your soot-class-path set properly?)*
at soot.SootResolver.bringToHierarchy(SootResolver.java:205)
at soot.SootResolver.bringToSignatures(SootResolver.java:239)
at soot.SootResolver.bringToBodies(SootResolver.java:280)
at soot.SootResolver.processResolveWorklist(SootResolver.java:150)
at soot.SootResolver.resolveClass(SootResolver.java:124)
at soot.Scene.forceResolve(Scene.java:1279)
at doAnalysis.MyCallGraph.getAllMethods(MyCallGraph.java:19)
at doAnalysis.MyCallGraph.main(MyCallGraph.java:56

I have attached the lib.jar and also the code of FieldAccessible.JAVA :
http://pastebin.com/YQaJSJ9K

lib.jar

   - lib.jar
      - doAnalysis
         - FieldAccessible.class

Please help me to fix this problem, and to find the error.

Thank you in advance
Jalilos

--

*ABDELJALIL SETH*

Ms/ Engineer in computer science and systems analysis.
<http://www.linkedin.com/in/AbdeljalilSETH>
Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing this
e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.