[Soot-list] about the soot version

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Fri Apr 19 05:52:46 EDT 2013

Hi all.

It's just jasmin and heroes isn't it? Should we put a line about this into the README?

Eric

On 13.04.2013, at 23:56, Saswat Anand <saswat78 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks very much for the script. It worked like a charm. Recently I gave up on building soot from sources because I could not track down all the dependencies. Your script is a good "documentation" of soot's current dependencies :)
>
> Saswat
>

> On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 8:09 AM, Quentin Sabah <quentin.sabah at inria.fr> wrote:
> Hi Zhang,
>
> I published the following bash script that does it all-in-once:
> https://gist.github.com/quentin/5099059
>
> Let us know how it goes.
>
> Regards.
>
> ----- Mail original -----
> >

> > Hi Eric,
> > I am downloading the new version from the GitHub and compile soot by
> > myself.
> > Indeed, I have to use points-to analysis and Heros in my project. I
> > have to use the new version.
> > But I don't know the versions of the dependent libraries. So I met
> > the errors again and again.
> > It is really frustrating.
> > Will you please add the links to the dependent libs to GitHub?
> > Thanks.
> > Yufeng

> Quentin Sabah, co-funded Ph.D. student
> Grenoble University
> INRIA-SPADES                   | STMicroelectronics/AST
> Montbonnot, France             | Grenoble, France
> mailto:quentin.sabah at inria.fr  | mailto:quentin.sabah at st.com
> phone: +33 476 61 52 42        | phone: +33 476 58 44 14

Eric Bodden, Ph.D., http://sse.ec-spride.de/ http://bodden.de/
Head of Secure Software Engineering Group at EC SPRIDE
Tel: +49 6151 16-75422    Fax: +49 6151 16-72051
Room 3.2.14, Mornewegstr. 30, 64293 Darmstadt