[Soot-list] Getting the transformed Jimple and bytecode files after running some tranformers

ASHISH MISHRA ashish123.mishragkp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:58:03 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I ran a wjpp transform and a jtp transform on some input files, and
modified the jimple intermediate for some of the methods. I can print the
modified Jimple Body but am not getting the modified jimple in *sootOutput.*
*
*
*I aim at calling a Call Graph constructor like Paddle or Spark and provide
it the modified jimple from the first run. How this can be done please
help. Do I need to  write the modified Jimple to some file explicitly.*
*
*
*
*