[Soot-list] What improvements do you want in Soot?

Richard Xiao richardxx at cse.ust.hk
Thu Apr 25 01:13:43 EDT 2013

Thanks Marc, your summary is comprehensive. I personally would like to take
the job for improving the points-to package, if Ondrej does not have time.
But of course, I think we should wait for the response from the soot core
maintainers.

Cheers,
Xiao

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:16 AM, Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau <
marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca> wrote:

> Hello everybody,
>
> I have seeded the section on enhancement requests based on stuff I saw
> in GSOC and in the ML:
> https://github.com/sable/soot/issues?labels=enhancement&page=1&state=open
>
> I would encourage you to provide you comments, volunteer ideas, and help
> prioritize all those ideas :)
>
> --
> Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
> Doctorant - PhD Candidate