[Soot-list] Jimple Parser error

Bernhard Berger berber at tzi.de
Fri Aug 23 01:38:04 EDT 2013

Hi,

it seems that the naming of the locals is broken if you read from Java source files (using class files is working for the class you posted).

The problem here is that there is a local named "@p0" which is not supported by Soot's lexer (the rule is at_identifier = '@' (('parameter' dec_digit+ ':') | 'this' ':' | 'caughtexception');  ) This should be no problem since jb.lns should normalize the names but I do not see that jb runs when you are using Java source. Does someone know why?

Bernhard