[Soot-list] Heros now has class TwoElementSet

Bodden, Eric eric.bodden at sit.fraunhofer.de
Tue Dec 24 08:33:42 EST 2013

Hi all.

Just a little heads-up: I have added a new class TwoElementSet to Heros, which should be very useful for the implementation of many flow functions. Given the typically sparse nature of IFDS flow functions I felt that a specialized implementation was in order, as a two-element HashSet really has a lot of added overhead.

The pre-defined functions Gen and Transfer already make use of this class now.

Cheers and Merry Christmas,