[Soot-list] Flowthrough, kill and gen

Laurie Hendren hendren at cs.mcgill.ca
Wed Feb 6 14:15:38 EST 2013

Dear Zeinab,

Could you please try to limit your posts to this list.   People have
been very generous in helping you so far,  and we do want the list to be
useful.   However, if you continue to post frequent messages every day,
that is going to hurt the list overall.  Maybe you could spend a few
days reading the various documents about Soot and going through existing
code,  and then restart your own project.

When you hit an error like below,  try inserting some debugging code to
make sure each method is actually being called,  and that the inputs and
outputs are as you expect.

As a general rule of thumb, except for exceptional cases, try not to
post more than one message a day,  and only after you have done quite a
bit of work yourself.

I hope you continue to use Soot, and find it useful.

Thanks, Laurie