[Soot-list] Support for Thread.start()

salim bansal salim.bansal at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 17:34:31 EST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to build call graph with spark and cs-demand set to true.
When a statement such as following:
         Thread t = new Thread (new Worker());

t.start()

is encountered.
I need  the call graph to have edge from t.start() to run method of Worker
class, assuming Worker class implements Runnable.
How can I get this working I am using Soot 2.3.0.
My soot options  are
        opt.put("enabled","true");
        opt.put("verbose","true");
        opt.put("propagator","worklist");