[Soot-list] Can we redefine the propagation rule of the points-to analyses used in Spark?

Zhoulai zell08v at orange.fr
Mon Feb 11 13:14:21 EST 2013

Hello,

I would like to try an idea that needs to redefine the propagation rule of
current points-to analysis used in Spark. Howere,  I really don't see the
class where Spark defines its rule of propagation of the domain of pointer
assignment graph. Can anyone tell me in which class does Spark specify its
propagation rule (so one can override it for testing new propagation rules)
? Many thanks.

Sincerely,
Zell.