[Soot-list] analyzing applications using Java Web Framework?

Marc-André Laverdière marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Mon Feb 11 22:43:28 EST 2013

Hello,
I am working on that nowadays, and it is a lot of work! Let's just say it won't hurt to have more people involved...

If you are looking for papers to read, I can suggest the F4F and Andromeda papers from IBM Research.

Is there a part in JEE that you are more interested in handling?
Marc-André Laverdière
PhD Candidate - Doctorant
Sent from a mobile device - please excuse the brevity