[Soot-list] analyzing applications using Java Web Framework?

lu zhao 00luzhao at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 14:44:59 EST 2013

Hi Bernhard,

At this moment, I'm not seeking something that supports full-fledged JEE
applications. I'd like to start with HttpSession and page dispatching
support. If this has been done, then I'll consider other features.The
applicationat my hand uses subclasses of HttpSession and dispatches
requests extensively. A typical use case is retrieving asession object
from a request, modifying its attributes, and setting it back to the
request, which is next forwarded to otherresources. Similar operations
may continue in the new resources.

Thanks very much,
Lu