[Soot-list] Question about Shimple

Zeinab Lashkaripour lashkaripour at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 03:46:53 EST 2013

Hi dear Reader,

I have a question that I would be grateful if you answered:
I'm working with Jimple but, the question below came to my mind and I didn't find the answer to it so I decided to get help from the list.

For shimple in order to get the UD or DU chains there is no need to implement the DFA analysis (I mean the flowthrough, merge, copy, ...) because we can obtain this information by ShimpleLocalDefs/Uses, Is that right?

Maybe one of the reasons that we are said Shimple makes analysis (flow control sensitive) simple is this.

Regards,
Zeinab