[Soot-list] Obtained all aliased variables?

Marc-Andre Laverdiere-Papineau marc-andre.laverdiere-papineau at polymtl.ca
Fri Feb 22 11:09:38 EST 2013

Hello,

I would like to find out all the variables that are aliased to a given
variable.

 From what I can see, this is not the first time ppl ask on the ML, and
the answer has always been to check for the intersection... (e.g
http://www.sable.mcgill.ca/pipermail/soot-list/2012-February/004107.html)

So far, I have used the non-empty intersection check of the points-to
set, but that's a bit tedious to do when a program has a lot of
variables that are unrelated.

Does anyone know how to get all the Local and SootField objects that are
aliased to a given Local/SootField? The only option I can think of is
traversing the PAG - but the API doesn't look very much suited for my
needs. Am I missing some magic visitor class???

Regards,

--
Marc-André Laverdière-Papineau
Doctorant - PhD Candidate